Monday, July 13, 2015

July 13

It's VBS week, the week that the kiddos spend the morning hours hanging out with other kids at church, learning more about Jesus and having fun. Of course, it doubles as the week that I get to see and talk with people I don't run into very often, and the solitary summer week when I can run errands without said children tagging along.

I took one photo before we left the house this morning, but since Brady didn't have his shirt at the time, I took this one at drop-off time. It's a pretty lousy image, with the blinking by things three and four and the overly forced smile from thing one, but it's reality, so it's all good.

No big thoughts, really: I revel in this sweet reality of my little but still very real people going to their camp and having a good time while I have some free time. A blessing on both ends, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment