Monday, July 6, 2015

July 6

Today was just a regular day. In the morning, we sat at home playing video games and watching TV. In the afternoon, we headed to the pool for the first of two weeks of daily swim lessons for the kiddos. While Isaac had his time in the pool, Abby read one of my old Baby-sitters Club books and I sat with Brady on the bleachers. At one point, he reached over and took my hand, and I pulled out my phone to take a picture.

When I showed him the image (because he always has to approve selfies after we take them), I noticed that he'd made the I Love You sign with both hands. Actually, he pointed it out to me before I even had the chance to notice. Logan was really big on making that sign for our comings and goings, and Brady has adopted the same habit -- even when we're not going anywhere at all.

Never can have too much love, I suppose. It's good to be reminded of that truth now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment