Wednesday, July 8, 2015

July 8

On the surface, this is a photo of the Little Boys acting like weirdos at dinner tonight. But as cute and silly as they are, they're not the actual subject of the image.

I don't know the guy in the white t-shirt so I felt strange taking a photo with him in it, but I was so captivated by his shirt that I had to do it. A lot of people feel like faith should be quiet. Private. Never put on public display. But this guy clearly isn't one of those people. His shirt openly proclaims Christ, and I think that's totally awesome.

The idea of living out faith in such open fashion is a little scary to me, but I always think "you go" whenever I see someone actually doing it. I'm thankful for those people heeding the call, and for the way they make me evaluate how I express (and better yet, how I can be better about expressing) my own faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment