Thursday, July 2, 2015

July 2

I woke up this morning feeling kind of down. Nothing's really wrong per se; I think the weight of the world's seemingly never-ending issues and troubles weighed heavily on my heart. I said some prayers for reassurance and peace. And then I forgot about the whole experience... until after the kids and I took a quick trip in the car this afternoon and this caught my eye from its position on the floor in the back seat.

It might be a little hard to read, but it was penned by Abby and it says "You are loved, do not be afraid."

I don't know why she wrote it; I don't know if it was part of a Sunday school lesson or if she was just doodling and those words came to mind. But it doesn't really matter, because that little piece of half-crumpled paper in my car was an answer to a prayer. I think that's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment