Thursday, October 27, 2016

October 27

So I'll put it out there right off the bat: the look on Abby's face here is pretty severe. But that's the point: she's Wednesday Addams. Quirky, dark Wednesday Addams from "The Addams Family".

After several years of ballet and tap, Abby went off the grid a little this year and is taking musical theater. And she absolutely loves it. Tonight her class did their Halloween dance, and she looked positively gleeful --despite the serious expression-- the entire time. It doesn't happen often these days --in fact, sometimes I think she lost much of her motivation to try new things when Logan died-- but she glowed when she did this dance.

And my heart couldn't possibly have smiled any harder while I watched her have fun, because she deserves to let loose and have a good time now and again. I am so thankful that she's found something she genuinely enjoys.

No comments:

Post a Comment