Thursday, October 6, 2016

October 6

After dinner tonight, both of the Little Boys followed their customary script and asked what else they could have to eat. (No doubt an early indicator of what teenager-hood will be like at our house.) Both were told they could have an apple, so Isaac plucked one from the basket, and Adam cut another in half for Brady (who hasn't quite gotten the hang of the whole 'eating entire apples' thing quite yet). Rather than immediately digging in, Brady turned his apples into performance art.

Look, I have really big cheeks! he exclaimed, followed by take a picture so I can see!. So that's what I did. And now I have a visual reminder of yet another of his creative moments.

The kiddos drive me crazy at times, it's true, but being a mom is bar none the most important, most rewarding job I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment