Saturday, November 19, 2016

November 19

It rained on and off, but today was quite nice overall. In the morning, I enjoyed a really lovely tea with some friends. We chatted over scones and sandwiches and sampled four different kinds of incredibly delicious tea.

This afternoon, Abby and I had our usual Saturday window shopping expedition, and then this evening, she took her maiden voyage as a baby-sitter for the Little Boys while Adam and I went out to dinner. And just a few minutes ago, while sitting here on the couch and reflecting on all of this, I realized that 19 years ago today, Adam and I officially began dating. November 19 has fallen by the wayside, given the number of other important days we've established as a couple, but it was nice to inadvertently honor the anniversary.

So yes. Not a very eloquent entry from me today, but one that's absolutely brimming with gratitude for my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment