Saturday, December 1, 2018

December 1

It may be just December 1, but it was a very Christmas-y day. After lunch, we took a horse-drawn carriage ride around the shopping center, and then stopped for a few pics with Santa. (Overcast-turned-rainy skies meant there weren't a lot of folks around, so we had plenty of time. In fact, Santa himself suggested this selfie.)

Then late this afternoon, we headed up to Adam's parents' house to trim their tree and celebrate the November and December birthdays. I'm not exactly 100% right now so I was pretty tired, but it was still fun to watch the kiddos (well, the boys anyway... the two girls in the mix are the grandchild bookends at 14 and 9 months, respectively) run around and play.

I'm a little slow getting into the swing of the holiday season, but I'm getting there. So for Christmas-centric days like today, I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment