Sunday, December 16, 2018

December 16

After six weeks of rehearsals, the kids at church presented the Christmas play during this morning's service. Brady played a pair of parts --an angel and the star-- while Isaac assumed the lofty role of God.

It wasn't your typical nativity; although there was a video played that featured the kids acting out the usual scenes (including a particularly amusing moment that showed an on-all-fours Brady decked out as a cow), the live production told the story of Jesus' birth from a Heavenly perspective.

The cast did an amazing job of sharing the Word and watching my Little Boys be part of it brought a combo platter of laughter to my heart and tears to my eyes. For that blessing, I'm thankful.

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful. I love to watch children enact the story of His birth.

    ReplyDelete