Sunday, December 9, 2018

December 9

I think I've expressed this truth before, but Abby is the master of random. She does the weirdest, most unexpected things (and much of the time, I suspect she does them to make me laugh). Tonight she added another page to her strange-book, and it couldn't have been funnier (or, to be honest, more needed).

I can't remember exactly how it began, but during an evening Target run, I started giving her directions, and she followed them. To a T. I'd say 'left,' and she'd go left. I'd say 'reverse,' and she'd back up. Needless to say that since I was walking around and looking at things, I'd sometimes forget to give her directions, and like the doting silly person she is, she'd ram into walls or displays, which naturally led to laughs for me.

For that bit of levity, I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment