Friday, December 14, 2018

December 14

Today is Brady's eighth birthday. He woke up fairly congested but still bounced out of bed and headed off to school with a reasonable measure of cheer. After school, he walked laps during running club, patiently endured a very long wait to take his birthday pics, visited Santa, and had dinner (and the much-desired and repeatedly requested sundae) at his pick, CPK. Then we capped off the celebration with presents followed by a chocolate cake with blue frosting (because it had to be blue!). All in all, I think he had a good day.

It's weird to think that he's already eight; the child I carried when I found out Logan was so sick is already eight years old. Brady certainly saved me more than once way back then, and though things have changed quite a lot over time, he still "saves" me sometimes with his comic timing, intelligence, spunk, and heart.

He's a big little part of our family and we are beyond blessed to have him as a branch on our tree. Happy birthday, Brady. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment