Monday, February 3, 2020

February 3

Adam called on his way home --a few minutes after I'd dropped Isaac at baseball practice-- to see if we had a dinner plan in place. I didn't, so after mulling our options for a moment, I suggested we go out. So that's what we did: after Isaac's practice ended, we swung by Little Caesar's to get the kids their date-night cuisine, dropped said-boy and said-pizza at home, and then headed out to (go ahead and laugh, people who know I'm talking to you) On the Border.

We had lovely adults-only time, chit chatting about our respective Monday happenings while noshing on tacos and sipping a yummy mojito (me) and strawberry lemonade (him).

Time passes faster and faster, it seems, and connection is important to relationships we value --especially marriage!-- so I'm truly thankful for the time we had together tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment