Saturday, February 8, 2020

February 8

When I came downstairs this morning, I found Brady diligently clacking away on Isaac's laptop. I asked what he was up to and he shared that he was taking a personality test. It struck me as an amusing revelation so I asked to see the results, and here they are:

In Myers Briggs terms, this means he's introverted, a senser, a feeler, and a perceiver. So, in a nutshell, he's primarily controlled by his emotions. Since I'm his mom and I see him in action so often, none of this surprised me, but it was really, really interesting to see it in black and white. And it gave me a bit of a boost to have concrete proof that yes, I know my kiddo.

Given how difficult and frustrating parenting can be, it's a blessing to know that despite my shortcomings, I do know and see him as he is at his core.

No comments:

Post a Comment