Thursday, February 6, 2020

February 6

Thursdays mornings are always interesting at our house because there's just one school departure time -- 7:55 AM. The Mom Bus leaves the driveway amid a flurry of (usually) jovial chit-chat. Although the ride to stop number one --Brady's school-- is always entertaining, today's trip was even more amusing than usual because BearBear was in the mix.

BearBear's commentary is so amusing and off-the-wall most of the time that it catches me off guard and I find myself laughing, no matter what else is going on inside my noggin.

I can't remember exactly what "he" was saying this morning, but I remember laughing and I remember feeling grateful to have a daughter with such an amazing sense of humor and such spot-on comic timing. Laughter is such an amazing gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment