Wednesday, June 10, 2020

June 10

I don't like bugs. I really don't like bugs that flutter their lacy wings and make loud buzzing noises. So imagine my joy when not just one but two lacy-winged, buzzy bugs --a dragonfly and a damselfly-- found their way into my living room this morning and then couldn't figure out how to leave. I watched them buzz and fly into the upper windows for a short time, practically paralyzed by a wave of 'oh heck NO-ness', before I went to ask this guy to help. And of course, he did. My rescuer.

He went outside to get a pool net and then sent me outside for the other a few minutes later. And then voila, he cautiously ushered each of them outside the door and watched as they flew away (to terrify someone else, no doubt).

So sure, I may want to deal with my irrational fear at some point, but today, I'm grateful for my bug-dismissing hubby who's willing to vanquish the creepy crawlies for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment