Thursday, June 18, 2020

June 18

Way back when (which is basically another phrase for "a few months ago"), I used to take advantage of the Mother Ship's BOGO days fairly often. They've been few and far between for a while now, so I did the proverbial grenade-jumping exercise when I saw an offer pop up in my app today. I grabbed the girl, hopped in the car, and headed over to the closest Sbux (which, fortunately, is open til 4 these days and not just 2 like most of the locations 'round these parts).

A mocha cookie crumble frap for her (delicious but far too many unjustifiable calories for my 42-year old body) and a honey almond milk flat white for me. Frou frou, yes, but a great way to spend a few minutes with my girl. (And coffee? That stuff is a perpetual blessing. Believe me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment