Tuesday, June 16, 2020

June 16

One of Isaac's birthday gifts was a huge, dog-face pool floatie. (He really likes dogs.)

He and Brady decided to lug it outside this afternoon with the intent of inflating it and given my own pathetically failed attempt at inflating my own doughnut-shaped floatie last week, I wasn't optimistic that they'd be successful. But as it turned out, I clearly underestimated their youthful lung capacity and they had it up and ready to go within half an hour.

It's a blessing to watch them work together to accomplish a shared goal. (And it was also a blessing to watch them give a pair of their stuffed animals --Slime and Chubbycorn-- rides on the raft a little later since I know the days of them openly playing with their toys are numbered.)

No comments:

Post a Comment