Monday, August 2, 2021

August 2

It was a lovely Monday. I started it by getting up "early" to go to a Bible study at my church. (Thanks to Tina for chasing our car yesterday). It was wonderful to spend time with such a great group of ladies.

Then I picked up a prescription at the pharmacy (which gave me a great opportunity to exercise my underdeveloped patience-muscle) and headed home for some downtime.

Late in the afternoon, I offered to take Abby to the mall and she accepted, so we headed off for some retail therapy. And then after dinner, we engaged in a game of pursuit with music (which is also known as "follow Abby around the pool and make weird faces at her while we listen to our respective tunes". It's a thing). 

So yes. It was a lovely day. And I am thankful for all of it.

2 comments: