Monday, October 10, 2022

October 10

Abby shared several sky shots from Wheaton in our family group chat this morning. As I drove the brositos to school, Isaac replied to her with a pic of the vast gray expanse that was our sky during the early hours of the day, but I didn't see it until I settled into my seat at the Mother Ship. And what I saw warmed my heart.

Romans 12:10 tells us that we're to love one another with genuine affection, and I so love that my nearly-grown kiddos have exchanges like this that display their true care for one another. Their banter bubbles with a mix of humor and genuine feeling that makes me feel so honored to be their mom.

So for little everyday conversations like these that are easy to overlook but of so much value, I am so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment