Saturday, October 8, 2022

October 8

Brady brought Little Beggar (aka Bagger) to the kitchen table this morning while I was enjoying my coffee.

I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but my grandma gave him Bagger a number of years ago during a visit to her house. That little tan puppy used to sit on the cedar chest by the window in her bedroom, and she was puttering around one afternoon when --completely out of the blue-- she asked Brady if he'd like to have him. And so he came home with us and has been a permanent resident of Brady's bed ever since.

It was nice to get a visit from Bagger since he's not one of The Usuals. And it was nice to remember that trip and to once again think about my grandma's ongoing positive impact on my life.

PS -- no, Brady doesn't have a black eye. His allergies have been off the hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment