Tuesday, October 11, 2022

October 11

A couple of weeks ago, Terry and I made plans to grab morning beverages at the Mother Ship and then head over to her needlepoint studio so I could check it out. 

So that's just what we did today. 

I looked over her impressive and definitively colorful stock of thread and admired the completed pieces that line the walls. And then, after her puppy dog was settled, we sat down at the table for a few hours of meandering chit-chat.

And it was so, so good. I'm not sure why we get along as well as we do, but I'm so grateful for her and her openness and her goofy sense of humor. She adds a sweet spoonful of sparkle to my life, and I know --even if she doesn't!-- that she is a gift to me from God Himself, because one of my consistent prayers is that I will find more friends like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment