Sunday, October 9, 2022

October 9

It was a divide-and-conquer Sunday: Adam took Isaac to his practice up north while I attended Brady's game (which, for the record, they won 15-5).

As I pulled into the garage following the outing, Brady said something about wearing Isaac's pants and how glad he was that they hadn't fallen down while he was out on the field. 

A few seconds later, I heard him burst into a fit of giggles. When I rounded the front end to put eyes on whatever was so funny, I was him standing there clutching his water bottle, a cup of Hi-C from Mickey D's, and his post-game snack bag. And his pants were down around his ankles.

It was a ridiculous moment. And it was a real moment. And I am grateful for both of those truths, because Heaven knows, life on this earth can always use a little more humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment