Friday, August 25, 2023

August 25

I'm really good at ordering school pictures. In all the years I've had kiddos in class, I've never missed one. But I'm also really, really terrible at handing them out. I have envelopes full of undistributed images. So this year I decided to go simple.

I chose just the digital download option for both boys, and today I received both files. So there we have it: Isaac as a high school sophomore on the left, and Brady as a seventh grader on the right. Voila! And now they've been officially shared with friends and family so I'm way ahead of the Christmas card curve.

But seriously, I'm grateful for these two and for all of the color they add to my life. And I'm thankful for advancements in technology that allow me to share photos with a click.

No comments:

Post a Comment