Sunday, August 27, 2023

August 27

I went shopping last week and bought the boys some Sunday-appropriate shirts, since neither of them had any with short sleeves. (Don't ask where all of Isaac's old clothes went because I have no clue. He may well have eaten them because they're nowhere in his room.) I got two of the same one in different sizes just because it amused me to think of them wearing the same outfit like they did when they were little, but I didn't think they'd actually do it.

But I was wrong, because when we left for church this morning, they were wearing said shirts, as well as khakis and black dress shoes. When I asked, they confirmed --with great enthusiasm-- that they had deliberately twinned.

And they were greatly pleased with themselves for it, too. 

And honestly, so was I. I love their goofiness and I adore their love for one another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment