Saturday, January 13, 2024

January 13

Isaac and Brady are almost always doing something weird that I can't quite explain.

For example, this is what I saw when I turned to wash my plate after dinner this evening: Brady standing on Isaac's back while scrubbing his dish in the sink. (The dishwasher is currently kaput. As are half of the burners on the stove. It's bonanza time for broken appliances at our house. But I digress.) Even more bizarre, as I looked on, Isaac asked Brady to shift to the left a bit.

Yep, weird. But once I confirmed that no one was in danger or being harmed, it was also funny. I think God has a solid sense of humor, and this was a good reminder of that truth. So for the continuous IV of humor that runs through our house because of their antics, I'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment