Thursday, January 4, 2024

January 4

I was at Safeway this morning picking up some milk and other sundries when I spied my friend Kim wheeling a cart down the cereal aisle. I hadn't seen her in a while so we pulled our buggies (look at me gettin' all fancy) to the side and had a nice chat by the syrup and pancake mix.

I won't go into the nitty gritty, but at some point during the conversation, she smiled and said "I think God intended for me to run into you today." I agreed.

We finished our catch-up session and as I headed to the dairy case (because it would be just like me to forget the milk), I pondered her words. 

It's amazing how God works if you're open to seeing Him in action. He works through situations and circumstances, of course. But He also works through us; through me and Kim and yes, even you. 

So as we continue waddling into this new year, keep your eyes open so you notice when God uses you to bless someone else. And then thank Him for the opportunity to be that blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment