Saturday, January 27, 2024

January 27

"Saturday morning" has historically meant a lot of different things to me. When I was very young, it meant Cartoons (Amazing, wonderful cartoons) and the sound of Garbage Cans Clanking By The SIde Of The House. When I was a teenager, it meant Teaching Dance Class. When I was a newlywed, it meant Farmer's Market and Downtowns Strolls. And then it meant Taking Dance Class With Abby and Baseball With The Bros. (And much of the time even now, it still means Baseball.) And some weekends, it means Prayer Shawl.

Today was a Prayer Shawl Saturday.

I so love meeting with my group of ladies. They're all a bit older than me, but I so appreciate their wisdom and their care (and truthfully, their compliments for my work, including the blue/teal piece near the bottom of the image. It's wonderful to feel like my efforts are seen and valued).

My time with all of them is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment