Thursday, October 17, 2013

October 17

We flew home from Florida today. It was a largely uneventful journey. On the second leg of the trip, Adam sat with Abby and Brady, while I paired up with Isaac. At some point, I realized we could watch the flight progress via a tablet, so that's what we did. And just a few minutes after I turned it on, I saw this:

(Try as I might, I could not get this to flip right side up, so just pretend it's oriented properly.)

Logan.

I'm sure that town in Utah has been there for a long while now and I'm fairly certain I'd heard of it before today, but the timing of it was too perfect to not take notice.

And for subtle little reminders like this, I'm so grateful.

1 comment:

  1. :)

    My aunt and uncle live in Logan, UT. It'st he home of Utah State. And I think of your Logan every time I think of where they live.

    ReplyDelete