Friday, August 1, 2014

August 1

Sometimes, Brady reminds me so much of Logan that it takes my breath away.

When Logan was about 3 years old, he was very popular with teenage girls. There was just something about his big smile and vivacious personality that got their attention, and more often than not, they fawned over him. And he ate it up.

As it happens, his littlest brother has a similar effect on the ladies.

Here's Brady with the preschool helpers at Vacation Bible School. It wasn't hard to tell that they adored him. Every time he arrived, they were quick to welcome him. And every time he left, his departure was met with a chorus of bye Brady! and, oh, he is just so cute to one another. And he responded to it in the same way as his biggest brother: with a big smile. And an observation -- I don't know why the ladies always love me.

All silly vanity aside, seeing so much of my Sunshine in my Muffin... absolutely priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment