Wednesday, August 27, 2014

August 27

Isaac was over the moon pumped for his first-ever PE class at school today. And as it happened, Brady and I got to see some of said experience for ourselves this afternoon as we arrived a few minutes before the last bell.

I love a lot of different things about each of my kids. When it comes to Isaac, I adore his enthusiasm and his desire to experience new things. I really loved it when, as we sat at the dinner table following the first day of school, he exclaimed I love learning! The way his little heart overflowed with excitement made mine surge with love, pride, and gratitude.

It was just a regular old PE class, yes, but seeing him standing there, relishing every second of yet another fun new experience served as a good reminder that we should all approach living with that kind of gusto and joy -- even when life isn't particularly thrilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment