Saturday, August 16, 2014

August 16

After a few days at Adam's parents' cabin, we made our way home again today. Tomorrow is our anniversary and Monday is registration day for the kiddos' school, so it made sense to come back now. When we got home, Abby, Isaac, and Brady disappeared into the family room together. As Adam and I put away and organized the things from our trip, I could hear them shrieking with laughter. So I popped my head into the room and this is what I saw:

They were fully immersed in a rousing game of Duck, Duck, Bear-Bear.

They were having the best time together. The tag-er --in this picture, Abby-- used Bear-Bear to tap the Little Boys' heads as she rounded them over and over again. And as Bear-Bear tapped said heads, Abby didn't just say 'duck, duck.' Nope, she made up completely random words that had all three of them in stitches.

Anyway, it was good to see the three of them getting along and playing together because so often, someone is left out. So for that small miracle of unity, I'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment