Monday, August 18, 2014

August 18

We took a big step toward the new school year this morning as Abby and Isaac received their class assignments. I was surprised (and admittedly, a little bummed) by both of them, but I'm choosing to have faith that they got the teachers who will truly best suit them and their unique needs. (At least, that's what I'm going to tell myself!)

The rest of the day, we gathered classmate information and, well, just hung out and watched "Power Rangers."

The first image of this series featured just me and Brady. As soon as he heard the shutter snap, Isaac exclaimed "hey, I want to be part of the picture, too!" and cuddled up behind me. So I took a few more.

All of them are blessings. Abby is, Isaac is, Brady is, and Logan is. They're all different and wonderful and unique, and I celebrate and cherish those differences that make them who they are.

But I love it when they just want to come together and be my little cuddle buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment