Friday, June 12, 2015

June 12

I'm always deeply thankful for everyone who pours love into my kids' lives. I wasn't sure what I was going to write this evening until this moment so this is a little weird since I juuuuuuuust added Abby's teacher as a Facebook friend (hi Melanie!), but it's what I feel led to say so here goes.

Both Abby and Isaac (and Brady, but we've already talked about Corie!) were blessed with great teachers this year. Both enjoyed academic success, looked forward to going to class, and felt comfortable, safe, and appreciated all year long. As a parent, it is such a huge blessing to know that my children are in good hands when they're not in my line of sight. So tonight, I'm deeply grateful for both of these ladies who channeled their time and energy into helping my kiddos as they continued to grow over the past 10 months. God bless them both as they continue to guide even more children in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment