Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 30

This evening went something like this: I made dinner. Adam came home. We ate dinner. I headed out for a walk (even though it was still 100 degrees out and the air was rather still). I just needed some alone time, and the oppressive heat was enough to keep most other people tucked comfortably inside their houses. When I got home 40 minutes later, I found these on the stove:

The dinner pots and pans, cleaned and ready to be put away.

I don't praise him publicly nearly enough, but Adam is a great partner. A lot of men won't clean or cook or help with the kids, but he's not one of those guys. He does all of that, and nearly always with a smile.

I'm blessed to have him every single day, and our kids are blessed to have him as a role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment