Tuesday, October 13, 2015

October 13

I had a really nice morning with my Muffin and BearBear. (We'll just pretend the rest of the day didn't happen at all.) At Target, I found a very rare 'car with a face' sitting right out in the open, and immediately thought ha! Logan put it there for me to find.

Then we stopped for a quick coffee (well, and water for Brady) before heading off to check out a store we hardly ever visit. I saw a post on a website claiming that the one Planes character Brady had been asking about for more than a year now --that I'd been unable to find anywhere-- could be found at this particular store. And surprise! It was there. And Brady was giddy.

I headed home feeling victorious. It's just stuff, but to find both of those things during the same trip was a blessing to me. One made me remember my Sunshine, and one made his littlest brother really (really) happy. Little things always matter, and sometimes the seemingly trivial little things matter, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment