Friday, October 16, 2015

October 16

We drove up to Adam's parents' house this evening to have dinner with some of the extended family. It took very little time for Abby, Isaac, and Brady to join forces with Adam's cousin's daughters, who are about the same ages as Isaac and Brady. There was running and jumping on pillows and exploring outside with flashlights. And then, as we were getting ready to leave, the grandmas in the house wanted pictures. This is the "silly face" selection I snapped from above the heads of the grandmarazzi:

The first thing I noticed when I looked at it was Abby's face: she complies well when told to be silly. And then I looked to the back of the picture and busted out laughing at Isaac and Brady's crazed embrace. They crack me up sometimes. And since laughter is a good cure what what ails ya (and because family is awesome!), I'm grateful for the nice evening we had, even if it was too brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment