Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May 18

It was hot out today, and because Murphy's Law is a thing, Isaac had a baseball game with a 4 PM report time. And we were the home team, so we were stuck sitting on the sunny (which today translated to "hot as blazes") side of the field. But it was all good, because I got to watch one of my boys do something he really enjoys.

Despite my frustrations with some things that have happened this season, I've seen Isaac improve quite a bit over the past few months: his swing is faster, his throwing is better, and he's actually a surprisingly natural catcher. (And I only say it's surprising because he really didn't want to catch when the season began because he said it bothered his knees. But if that's true, you wouldn't know it watching him now because he's up and down and tossing the ball back to the pitcher like it's the most natural thing in the world for him to do.)

It's such a blessing to see my kids learn and grow.

1 comment:

  1. Andrew was a catcher. He loved it. You're part of every play.

    ReplyDelete