Sunday, March 19, 2017

March 19

It breaks my heart because I want to store every precious detail in my mind forever, but there are little things about Logan that I've started to forget. Fortunately, every now and then, something jogs one of those wayward memories and I can't help but smile.

We saw this car this morning on our way to church. After riding behind it for a few seconds, Adam laughed and exclaimed 'look! It says Ponow!' I noted that it was spelled wrong, but agreed: Ponow.

It sounds like a weird thing to remark upon, but it's not. When Logan was about three years old, he used to chatter on about how he was from a far-away planet called Ponow. I have no idea what inspired him to create Ponow in the first place, but it quickly became a common discussion topic. I can still remember the sassy faces he pulled and the little dances he did as he chattered on about it.

I hadn't thought about Ponow for some time now, so seeing that car's plate was a super sweet reminder of what was... and what will be again, some day.

1 comment: