Monday, March 6, 2017

March 6

It was a busy, busy day here in Whoville. School, store, field trip, different store, baseball, dance. A lot of back and forth. But you know something? I may complain about it and I may spend a ridiculous amount of time in my car, but it's all good, because every single speck of it is a bit of Heaven on earth for me.

Maybe it's extra perspective that comes from not having all of my kids here with me, but it's an amazing thing to watch little people grow up over time. My girl is hurtling toward full-fledged teenager-hood, and honestly, though she can be (painfully, agonizingly) repetitive when it comes to certain subjects, my heart just soars when she chatters on about her day. And watching Isaac play baseball and seeing Brady read words and share his oft-entirely random but surprisingly profound thoughts when we're out and about... it's all pretty cool.

So yeah. For today, if you want get a glimpse of what Heaven looks like, just look at the people you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment