Wednesday, March 8, 2017

March 8

Brady and I visited a play structure at the Sports Park this afternoon while Isaac had baseball practice. As he conquered the slides and steps, I looked at the sky and all around and, honestly, at nothing in particular, until a butterfly flitted into view. I watched it swirl and spin and trip and twirl until it finally settled on the tanbark below. It's in this photo. See it?

If you can't, it's okay. I took the image and it's still virtually invisible to my eye.

So what's my point? It's this: sometimes, really good, cool things flit and float and spin and whirl into our lives. And sometimes, those very good things blend into the background of daily life until we lose sight of them and worse yet, we forget to view them as the blessings they're meant to be. So... keep looking for them, keep noticing them, and keep being thankful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment