Tuesday, March 7, 2017

March 7

Despite my best intentions, I think I still autopilot through some days. I figure I must've done it today, because though I can recall virtually everything I did --conversations, motions, phone calls, activities-- none of them stand out to me as exceptional. Maybe that's sad or maybe it's just reality. I don't know. Anyway, since I didn't really connect to anything, I didn't have anything to write about til I plunked down on the couch a few minutes ago and found this on the cushion next to me:

When Abby and Logan were little, they were obsessed with VeggieTales. In fact, I had three VeggieTales CDs I used to play for Abby when she was very small, in addition to this book and one called "Peas and Thank you". Over time, their interest in Bob, Larry, and the gang waned, but lately, for some reason, Isaac and Brady have wanted to watch them again.

It's nice to see familiar old faces reappear, even when they're those of cartoon veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment