Sunday, May 28, 2017

May 28

Some days are more Logan-ish than others, and today --for some reason-- was one of those days. I don't know why, but I kept seeing his name all day long. I do a little data entry sometimes, and I smiled when I found it on a receipt I processed this afternoon. Then I raised an eyebrow when I clicked to process the next receipt and there it was again. Then there was this flagrant display of Logan-ness this evening when I ran to Target to pick up a few things:

And finally, there was the picture of the Loganberry Fairy that a dear old friend left on my Facebook wall tonight.

I have no clue why his name kept appearing to me, but I'm glad it did. He's always on my mind in one way or another, but the repeated --and plentiful-- visual prompts were like a little hug from Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment