Saturday, May 6, 2017

May 6

Saturdays usually mean "tball" and "baseball," but today it also meant "dance." Or, to be more accurate, "dance pictures." So after enjoying Brady's game, lunch, and the first half hour of Isaac's game, Abby and I headed home so she could get ready.

She half-broke her phone last weekend --the camera stopped working after she dropped it into a not-empty-sink-- so she begged me to let her take a selfie on my phone. After pleading a few times, I let her do it as we drove over to the studio. (If you look closely, you can see that my eyes were on the road!)

It's amazing (and a little scary) to see how much she's grown in recent months. As I've noted multiple times over the years, it's a huge blessing to see her --and Isaac and Brady-- grow and change, even when it feels like it's all happening too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment