Saturday, May 12, 2018

May 12

Isaac's baseball team knocked off the number one seed today during their last regular season game. Both teams knew their seeding for the playoffs prior to the first pitch, so it was a fun tune-up more than anything, but I know the boys were super proud to get that final out and hand their opponents just their second loss of the season. And post-game, I was touched when the boys all handed their moms and grandmas roses:

I don't know who was behind the gesture, but I do know that his team is full of kids with parents who are just awesome people. We still have playoff games to look forward to, but I know I'll miss them whenever our season ends because they've brought a lot of laughter to my life this spring. I'll always be grateful for that blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment