Saturday, May 5, 2018

May 5

Even I think I talk about baseball too much during the spring months, but, well, here I go again. After the boys' games this morning and lunch this afternoon, we headed off to Oakland for the A's game. They just happened to be playing the O's, so it served as our annual throw down game, with Adam, Isaac, and Abby rooting for the A's, and Brady joining me as a Baltimore devotee.

It makes sense that I cheer for the Orioles since I'm from Maryland and grew up following the team. But Brady likes them because I like them, and a big part of me just loves that he's aligned his loyalties with mine.

It's a small thing, but it gives me a unique connection with him that I don't have with my other kiddos (or Adam). So for that special "thing" we have, I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment