Wednesday, May 30, 2018

May 30

Tonight after the boys and I watched the Braves --who beat Isaac's team in the championships last week-- face off against the Foothill League AA champions, I had a spur-of-the-moment dinner outing with Taylor and Aaron (who was the Braves' coach. Catch all that? Good). I had a great time laughing and talking with both of them and I wish I'd thought to snap a pic. But honestly, this guy is the star of the evening:

Why? Because before I went out, I drove home from the game, ushered the boys inside, and immediately asked if it would be okay if I went out with Tay. His response? "Have fun." That was it. Just have fun.

I know very, very well that not all men are like that, and that I'm extremely blessed to have one who is totally okay with me going out with friends and making last-second plans.

So thanks, hunny, for being adaptable and for being okay with me being a little unpredictable at times. You're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment