Tuesday, August 21, 2018

August 21

Another busy day in the books. Lots of PTA-related schtick in the morning, a quick walk around the park while eating lunch (because salad is so portable!), and more PTA stuff this afternoon. It never occurred me to take any pictures (though there were certainly photo-worthy moments sprinkled throughout the hours), so I didn't have anything in particular to write about until a few minutes ago when I went to the kitchen to refill my water glass.

These are the anniversary flowers Adam got for me last week: white roses and baby's breath. They kind of resemble the flowers I carried in my bouquet 16 years ago, and memories of that day definitely make me smile.

So this evening, I'm thankful that my thoughtful husband gifted them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment