Tuesday, August 7, 2018

August 7

Phew. It's 9:30 PM and I'm exhausted, but also oddly exhilarated. And here's why.

The first part of my day began bright and early as I headed to the elementary school for walk-through registration. We were slammed almost constantly from 8-2, but it was really energizing to meet and talk to so many parents.

Then after I dropped the boys at baseball, I took Abby to the high school to go through her walk-through reg process. Fortunately, we ran into her friend Gracie, so they walked through the stations together. And just like that, I have a high school freshman who has an official schedule. In high school. Which begins next Monday. It's entirely overwhelming, but such a blessing.

So yeah, that's how I'd sum up my day: entirely overwhelming but also an amazing blessing. And I'm definitely looking forward to more of the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment