Tuesday, January 29, 2019

January 29

I took Isaac to his first baseball practice of the season this evening. Behold my newly minted AAA Brave in action:

On the way home, he couldn't stop talking about how fun it was and how he was so happy to be starting a new season. He truly does love baseball, and I feel blessed to be able to let him play.

I didn't gush in return, but I'm excited for the new season, too. I chatted with several parents while watching the boys go through their drills and found them all to be genuinely nice people. Being a baseball mom over the years has introduced me to a number of amazing parents (and caregivers!), including a few who wound up becoming some of my very closest friends. So I feel like I have good reason to be hopeful for what's to come this spring.

So let's play ball. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment