Tuesday, January 1, 2019

January 1

And so it begins: year seven of this little blog of mine.

We didn't do much on this first day of 2019; just some basketball at the park for the boys (while I circled the court and watched), and lots of texting for Abby (who is definitely 14). At one point, while Isaac and Adam played one on one, Brady decided he wanted to build a structure using sticks. After the game concluded, Isaac joined him and they worked side by side, collecting materials and driving them into the earth.

They may fight almost incessantly some days, but I do love watching them work together to accomplish a shared goal. Yep, I'm thankful for those two industrious little guys and for all the great additions they've built (see what I did there?) into my life over the course of my mom-years.

No comments:

Post a Comment